He has reached a milestone. He is so cute. I want to kiss his face off, whenever I look at him. And when he talks, with that tiny little lisp, my heart just melts. I wish he would stay in this stage for a long time. I love you Elijah!
July 2, 2009
Cute Boy!!
He has reached a milestone. He is so cute. I want to kiss his face off, whenever I look at him. And when he talks, with that tiny little lisp, my heart just melts. I wish he would stay in this stage for a long time. I love you Elijah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Way to go, dude! I bet that little lisp is so dang cute. Looks like you guys have had some fun adventures lately, Sar. Tell your cute Allie that I can't post a comment on her blog for some reason... Miss you all!
Post a Comment