We get that question A LOT! Today we went on a tour to the North East Gate. It is the gate between the US base and the "Country" . I took pictures of everything I was told I could take a picture of. There was a lot that I couldn't get on film, but here are pictures of the gate, and the actual, real country. I even got a picture of "them" in one of their guard towers. (Look closely) It is actually a mine field that is all around the fence and gates. I don't think that I will go for a stroll in there, anytime soon. Very Interesting!!! As a side note, that is a flag flying behind my head and not a hat or crazy hair! We were also SO HOT!! Sweat running down your back kind of hot. YIKES!
July 15, 2009
What's It Like Where You're At?
We get that question A LOT! Today we went on a tour to the North East Gate. It is the gate between the US base and the "Country" . I took pictures of everything I was told I could take a picture of. There was a lot that I couldn't get on film, but here are pictures of the gate, and the actual, real country. I even got a picture of "them" in one of their guard towers. (Look closely) It is actually a mine field that is all around the fence and gates. I don't think that I will go for a stroll in there, anytime soon. Very Interesting!!! As a side note, that is a flag flying behind my head and not a hat or crazy hair! We were also SO HOT!! Sweat running down your back kind of hot. YIKES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment