Scott, Sam, Liv, and Elijah went fishing on Tuesday. They rented a boat, and spent ALL day fishing. They ended up catching 13 fish. I was brave, and even ate it! I have to admit that it was very good, and didn't even taste like fish. Our neighbors, who went with them, cooked them up for us, and treated us to dinner the next day. Sam caught the biggest fish of the day!! I was impressed.
July 2, 2009
Deep Sea Fishing
Scott, Sam, Liv, and Elijah went fishing on Tuesday. They rented a boat, and spent ALL day fishing. They ended up catching 13 fish. I was brave, and even ate it! I have to admit that it was very good, and didn't even taste like fish. Our neighbors, who went with them, cooked them up for us, and treated us to dinner the next day. Sam caught the biggest fish of the day!! I was impressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment