July 6, 2009

A Picture Says a Thousand Words....

Father's Day was a couple of weeks ago. I know, I'm a little late. Our paper ran an article about father's and used this picture of Scott and the kids. It is a great picture, but I laugh whenever I look at it. It is taken from a back angle, so you would never know that Samuel is "Freakin" out about having to hold Joseph's hand, Elijah is in the middle of a crying meltdown, because he was mad about getting taken out of his class for the picture, and everyone else is mad at Elijah for bawling like someone chopped off his toe! A picture says a thousand words....MORE than a thousand in this case.

3 comments:

carey

YOU NEED TO FRAME THIS! I absolutely LOVE it! OK, give me ballpark idea on what it would run us to visit...we would love it! By the way, I made your famous roast yesterday (I even put it in the night before frozen). It turned out awesome - thank you! ;)

Living Lavallee

Ha ha! Good thing it's from behind!

The Cash Crew

Such a good picture! I totally miss you and your family. I need you here to go to spin class with me:( Hope all is well!
kuli