We have this beautiful tree right outside our front door. We have been waiting for the coconuts to get ripe and fall. Well the other day the yard workers came to chop down a tree that was out of control next to our garage. As I was walking in the door, I looked up to check on OUR coconuts. They were ALL gone! I think that the workers figured they would cut them down, while they were there. I should be thankful that one didn't fall and kill one of us, but I really am disappointed that we don't get to experience the coconut harvest.
July 18, 2009
Coconut?
We have this beautiful tree right outside our front door. We have been waiting for the coconuts to get ripe and fall. Well the other day the yard workers came to chop down a tree that was out of control next to our garage. As I was walking in the door, I looked up to check on OUR coconuts. They were ALL gone! I think that the workers figured they would cut them down, while they were there. I should be thankful that one didn't fall and kill one of us, but I really am disappointed that we don't get to experience the coconut harvest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That would be a big disappointment!
Post a Comment