Scott and some of the kids, have really had a lot of fun learning how to Deep Sea Fish. Sometimes they go for hours without catching anything, and other times they catch one every 5 minutes. They are NOT allowed to bring them home, so they always find someone who wants to clean and eat them. I have promised myself that we will eat a few of these...I'll keep you posted on that. Anyone have a good recipe? One that can make a fish NOT taste like a fish :)
May 23, 2009
NEW HOBBY
Scott and some of the kids, have really had a lot of fun learning how to Deep Sea Fish. Sometimes they go for hours without catching anything, and other times they catch one every 5 minutes. They are NOT allowed to bring them home, so they always find someone who wants to clean and eat them. I have promised myself that we will eat a few of these...I'll keep you posted on that. Anyone have a good recipe? One that can make a fish NOT taste like a fish :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You'll think this is gross, but I would LOVE fresh fish for dinner every night! OK, once they are cleaned, etc. (yuck!), rinse and pat them dry. Mix a little flour & Lawry's season salt in a large ziplock. Put the fish in the bag to coat & pan fry in a skillet with a little oil. My grandma made it like this all the time - - we'd have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. :)
...and my grandma hated fish. But my grandpa loved fishing, so she would fry them up for him, but would never eat them herself. You can do it Sara! :)
Post a Comment