August 4, 2007

Look!! I Can Ride On Two Wheels






Elijah is very happy today. He just became the youngest bike rider in the Brill family. Who knew that a 4 year old could pick up so quick on something like that. He is a natural. Talk about talent. It took him a whole minute and a half. Honestly, he doesn't go very far, before he crashes. I give him another day and he'll be a pro. Bike riding is hard, and very hot work. It's only 98 degrees today, so the sprinklers were turned on, so we didn't all DIE of heat exhaustion. Then a very fun water fight between Alivia and Elijah started. Allie was busy riding her bike. Joseph and Samuel were stuck to the Wii. The Wii, that took us 8 months to find, can be a very dangerous past time. It's really a blast and kind of addicting!!! We are all getting ready for school to start the 15th of this month. Summer is almost over.....

2 comments:

carey

Cute pics! Elijah is a natural at anything he tries, Sara!!!

Wow, Scott's call yesterday...holy cow. Talk about timing....I'll call you later.

Love & miss you guys oodles.

KC

Well, it looks like you figured out the picture thing! It is fun to see your family. I can't believe how big the triplets are. Thanks for the message. I updated my blog, so try it again! Kaycee