

Elijah went to his first day of school. He is in a Pre-Kindergarten program. Elijah was so funny this morning. He woke up and was very hyper! He wanted Ramen Noodles for breakfast and was ready to go. On the way to school he said to me, "Mom, I am so excited, but I am also nervous, a little!" That's the way it should be, I think. I walked him into class and he waved at me and said, "Bye, Mom!" The boy has no fear. I cried all the way to work. I called to check on him during the day, and he was absolutely doing wonderful! I 've decided that he did better on his first day than I did. I can't believe he is my baby. He is growing up so fast. His teachers' said he was a very good boy. We already know that!!!

3 comments:
Sweet fancy Moses, Sara - could these pictures be any cuter???
I'm sorry your baby is in school. I would have cried too. In fact, I did. Last year....until I picked Liam up. There's something extra tough about having your baby go off to school....ugh.
I CANNOT believe the pics. of Sam, Joe & Allie. They really aren't that grown up, are they??? I just stared at Joe with my mouth wide open!!! And Sam is Scott to the TEE. Allie is looking more & more like you.
Alright, we're going through blog withdrawals here! No pressure, but update....quick! :) (j/k)
Hi, this is Sarah Innes Lewis. Scott would know me. He was my amazing seminary teacher at Thatcher HIgh School. It was so fun to come upon your blog! Your triplets are allgrown up! Also, you probably dont' remember, but I taught the triplets swimming lessons at EAC the summer of 2000. Anyways, here is my family blog. http://www.malinwarrenlewisfamily.blogspot.com
Take Care!
Sarah
Post a Comment