




I can't believe that school has started already. I am happy, but a little sad also. Allie, Joe, and Sam started at School on Tuesday of this week. They came home with a lot to talk about. We had a great time listening to their experiences. Some were really funny and others were kind of sad. I can't believe how fast they are growing up. We couldn't have asked for greater kids. They are so strong.... Alivia started 3rd grade Wednesday. Her new teacher is at home with a bad foot for 2 weeks, so she has a substitute that is just a little cranky. We are hoping that her REAL teacher is nice. Alivia is in the same class as 3 of her friends, so she is pretty happy about that. She is so much fun. She just makes you happy. She is a bundle of joy and energy. Elijah starts school this Monday. He is in a pre-k program. He is going to go 4 days a week. He is so excited. He asks me everyday if it is Monday yet. He has definetely got the bike riding down. Elijah and I went on a bike ride this morning and he never gets tired. We were riding straight, for an hour and a half, all over the bike trails. It was a blast.

0 comments:
Post a Comment