As I sit here writing this, I am at a loss for words, to describe my Mom. I feel very blessed that I have such a great one. She is and always has been my best friend. She really is SO much fun to be around. She has taught me so much about life, love, and the importance of faith. I honestly have NEVER heard her be mean to another person. My Mom has been through so many trials, and yet her faith stands strong. She is positive, kind, forgiving, loving, and truly has the best sense of humor. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for sending me to her. I love you Mom. Happy Mother's Day! You ARE the BEST!
May 7, 2011
Happy Mother's Day
As I sit here writing this, I am at a loss for words, to describe my Mom. I feel very blessed that I have such a great one. She is and always has been my best friend. She really is SO much fun to be around. She has taught me so much about life, love, and the importance of faith. I honestly have NEVER heard her be mean to another person. My Mom has been through so many trials, and yet her faith stands strong. She is positive, kind, forgiving, loving, and truly has the best sense of humor. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for sending me to her. I love you Mom. Happy Mother's Day! You ARE the BEST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment