I have always wanted to cut hair (and actually know how to do it right). About 6 months ago, Scott came home from work, and told me he thought I should quit my job (which I hated), and go to Cosmotology School. So here I am in week 5 of my 9 month program, and I LOVE IT! My graduation date is January 2, 2012. If you need a haircut, color, facial, manicure, pedicure, makeup, perm or a relaxer, give me a call!! I need the practice!
May 16, 2011
Beauty School!
I have always wanted to cut hair (and actually know how to do it right). About 6 months ago, Scott came home from work, and told me he thought I should quit my job (which I hated), and go to Cosmotology School. So here I am in week 5 of my 9 month program, and I LOVE IT! My graduation date is January 2, 2012. If you need a haircut, color, facial, manicure, pedicure, makeup, perm or a relaxer, give me a call!! I need the practice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That's so fabulous - I wish I was close enough to use your services!
Post a Comment