
WOW! My tiny babies, 3 to 4 lbs at birth, are 14 years old tomorrow! It seems like just yesterday that we brought them home one at a time from the hospital. The 1st year was a BLUR, diapers, feeding, playing, no sleeping X 3. The 2nd year was full of them biting each other, and becoming their own little, sweet people. The 3rd year came the temper tantrums, and the really funny memories and stories. At 4 years old, they started preschool, and I don't know who loved it more, me or them. Kindergarten was next, and life became a bit more Chaotic! Blink a few times and here we are! I can't believe that they are going to High School next year! I can't believe they are old enough to go to Stake dances! I can't believe they have turned from darling, sweet, yummy babies to these amazing, smart, happy, kind young adults. It really has gone fast! I am so thankful that they are mine FOREVER! They make my life complete, and I can't imagine my life being any different. I am glad that I am their Mom. Happy Birthday Allie, Joseph and Samuel! I love you more than you can imagine!!!

3 comments:
Thanks Mom! I love you soooo much. You are the best. :)
Beautiful pictures! Beautiful family!
NO! I really can't believe they are stake dance age. :( How did that happen, Sara?
Post a Comment