A Christmas Classic
Brother's Shoveling Snow (taken through the screen, because of the cold)
Good Food
The Reason For The Season
Christmas Tree And Wrappings
This year we headed to Utah to have Christmas with Grandma Sherie. We just moved back to cold weather, and desperately needed warm clothing, so Santa just brought stockings this year. I actually really liked that idea, and think that we may make this a family tradition. Alivia and Elijah both got digital cameras, so they were in charge of the pictures this year. I am pleasantly surprised with the things they took pictures of. It is truly Christmas through the eyes of a child. Allie was happy to receive her blog turned into a book and an itunes card. Joseph got art supplies and an itunes card. Samuel got a book and a Borders gift card. Scott and I both got cologne. We had a blast at Grandma's house! She gave us great t-shirts and ornaments. Thanks Mom for being such a great Mom and Grandma! We love you!

1 comments:
Great ideas! I loved taking pictures as a kid.
Post a Comment