Happy birthday baby boy! Can you really be seven? You always keep us on our toes, and keep us laughing! We couldn't imagine our lives without you!
Elijah's birthday this year, happened to be in the middle of our move, back home. We spent a couple of weeks at Amy's house in Florida. We celebrated with Amy, John, Emilee, Tyler and Gpa Joe and Gma Terri. Gpa Joe and Gma Terri got Elijah the biggest, greatest Spiderman cake! He loved it! We went out to lunch, and then had cake and ice cream that evening. I think that he had a pretty good day. We love you Elijah! We are so proud of you!

2 comments:
Happy late birthday to Elijah! Do you know where you are going yet?
Oh, Sara - - I have been horrible with birthdays...so sorry. Please give this little guy a big love for me & tell him I'll make it up to him?
Post a Comment