
We found out last week that we are heading home the end of November. I have very mixed feelings about this. I am excited about going home, but I will miss quite a few things about this place. Number 1 on that list is : The GREAT people and life long friends. Number 2: The branch is amazing. I will miss (kind of) giving a talk in Sacrament meeting every 5 weeks. Number 3: The ocean is beautiful. I never thought I could live next to the ocean. It always scared me a little bit. I was WRONG! Number 4: The island life is slow and relaxed. I will miss the easy going, laid back life. Number 5: My job is fun, and the people I work with are the coolest. I have learned so much about them and about myself. They amaze me with their strength and determination to make a better life for themselves and their families. Number 6: I will miss the safety of this place. I love that my kids can go get on a bus and go to the pool, and not be in any danger. It is almost like we live in a bubble, and the rest of the world seems so far away. There are many more things that I could list, but it might get me crying. We have had an amazing experience! We have made great memories! It has been an unforgettable year!

4 comments:
What an INCREDIBLE experience Sara!! I'm sure it's sooooo hard to see it end.
What memories you'll have...
Man that description makes me want for you to get to stay...but we sure do miss you here and can't wait to see you!! I can't believe it's been a year. We did finally get into our new house and I think we are adjusted. We haven't sold or even rented out our other house and it makes me want to SCREAM!! It's not fun paying for 2. Church is at 11...come to think of it aren't you primary pres. right now? you can take my spot when you get here;) Thats a great idea! I'll tell bishop...
What a fabulous year you guys have had. It seems crazy to think of all the logistical worries you had before you left don't even matter know. I wish we would always remember that. If you guys need a ride home from the airport count me in to be there! I really mean that. We can't wait to see you in just one month. Yippee!!
Post a Comment