After a long , scary plane ride, visiting, watching "Some kind of wonderful", walk in the morning, 3 hour cramped car ride, Tyler singing "Mama Mia" (very entertaining)...I got to see Amy and John get sealed "For time and all eternity" I was so happy that I could be there. I had a lot of fun! Wish I could have stayed longer. I love you both so much and I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!
October 3, 2009
Congrats Amy and John!
After a long , scary plane ride, visiting, watching "Some kind of wonderful", walk in the morning, 3 hour cramped car ride, Tyler singing "Mama Mia" (very entertaining)...I got to see Amy and John get sealed "For time and all eternity" I was so happy that I could be there. I had a lot of fun! Wish I could have stayed longer. I love you both so much and I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm so glad you got to be there, Sara. I wish we could have made it. Hope you had a fun trip!
Post a Comment