What a neat place! I could spend days here. It is the oldest city in the US. Lots of pirate history, etc. We went to Ripley's Believe it or not, and walked around. It's a really, really fun place. I wish we could have stayed longer than a day. Maybe next time.
April 27, 2009
St Augustine
What a neat place! I could spend days here. It is the oldest city in the US. Lots of pirate history, etc. We went to Ripley's Believe it or not, and walked around. It's a really, really fun place. I wish we could have stayed longer than a day. Maybe next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love reading your adventures and your kids always look so happy :) When it is snowing here in Utah, I spend time wishing I was you guys!!! Looks fun :)
You guys look so great! I miss you like crazy.
Your trip sounds fun! Glad you got off the island for a while. :D Love & miss you guys!
Post a Comment