Our van was not able to make the journey with us. When we got here, we had a huge variety of large vehicles to choose from. Our criteria was that it had to sit us all, and it had to run. We lucked out! For only $800 we are now the owners of "THE BEAST" I love this van. I don't ever worry about the kids spilling anything. I don't ever have to vacuum it out. (A hose works wonders) Everyday is an adventure, about 2 weeks ago the trunk doors broke, so we had to buy a bungi chord, to keep them closed. Last week the passenger side door stopped opening, so we now just climb in the back or drivers side. As long as one door works, we are good. It is the kind of car that keeps us on our toes! And it's VERY patriotic!!! We love the USA!!!
February 28, 2009
THE BEAST
Our van was not able to make the journey with us. When we got here, we had a huge variety of large vehicles to choose from. Our criteria was that it had to sit us all, and it had to run. We lucked out! For only $800 we are now the owners of "THE BEAST" I love this van. I don't ever worry about the kids spilling anything. I don't ever have to vacuum it out. (A hose works wonders) Everyday is an adventure, about 2 weeks ago the trunk doors broke, so we had to buy a bungi chord, to keep them closed. Last week the passenger side door stopped opening, so we now just climb in the back or drivers side. As long as one door works, we are good. It is the kind of car that keeps us on our toes! And it's VERY patriotic!!! We love the USA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is the raddest vehicle I have ever set eyes on. I can tell she is a sweet ride...especially around that cool island you live on. Live it up, Sar! ;)
I love it!
Post a Comment