February 16, 2009

SUNBURN


We spent the day at the beach with friends. We put sunscreen on in the morning, but I think it must have worn off. We are all burnt. Poor Alivia got it the worst. She is practically glowing a bright red color.

5 comments:

Benilynn

OUCH!!! That looks sore! I am so envious of your adventure- what a cool experience you are all having minus the sunburns of course.

Living Lavallee

Eeeyowwwwww! My sympathies go out to you all!

carey

OK, that just hurts to look at! Way to go on being the "town crier", Liv! I bet you stole the show. :)

Jayne Layne

OH MY!! That looks painful...Pretty skin though!

What an experience you guys are having though, it looks like a blast!

The Bryce Family

Owww!!! Looks like a lot of fun minus the sunburns! Hope that you are all doing good! Miss You!