October 10, 2008

Mom Survey !

I got this survey off Julie's blog. I was very interested to see what my five year old thought about me. So here is goes...

1. What is something Mom always says to you?
"I love you" and "You're handsome"

2. What makes your mom happy?
"I give you something and say I love you."

3. What makes your mom sad?
"When I say NO"

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"When you say funny words and tickle me."

5. What was your mom like as a kid?
" You had little hair and shoes!"

6. How old is your mom?
"34"

7. How tall is your mom?
"Taller than me!"

8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
"Go anywhere with me"

9. What does your mom do when your not around?"
"She goes somewhere, like work"

10. If you mom became famous, what will it be for?
"Singing and dancing" Who knew? Not me!

11. What is your mom really good at?
"Reading books to me."

12. What is your mom NOT really good at?
"Backflips." I always tell him if he gets ready by himself, I'll do
a backflip.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
"She helps people's backs." Good, I work for a Chiropractor.

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"Speggetti and meatballs" I think thats his, I HATE S and M.

15. What make you proud of your mom?
"You hugging me!"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character,who would she be?
"Sandy,from Spongebob Squarepants, cause she KNOWS science!"
I do love science!

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Target!" I love him!

18. How are you and your mom the same?
"We love to go to Target and buy something." Very True!

19. How are you and your mom different?
"Different eyes, hair, and skin."

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"She takes care of me." How sweet is that?


Ask your kids these questions, you might be surprised what you learn.