October 26, 2008

HERE WE COME!!!


If you haven't heard the news, you will right now! We are moving to the tropical paradise that Scott has been living on for almost a year now. I know, it was a shocker for us too. Scott called on Monday to tell me that they do not have a Chaplain to replace him, and that they wanted him to stay another year. Part of that deal is that we get to move over there with him! The final OK came on Thursday. All of a sudden, I am running around crazy! I'm cleaning, renting our house out, paying a fortune for passports, and everything else involved with a move. We are so excited! A little scared, but excited. We are not sure of the exact date yet, but we'll keep you all posted. I will miss friends and family a ton, but it IS only one year. Right?

4 comments:

jill

Oh my gosh Sarah! That's SO exciting!!!

carey

Still can't believe it. We're excited for you, too. We'll miss you though! You better not be gone for too long!

carey

PS - Ty says that after this week of work, he's considering AF full time...who knows? Maybe we'll be neighbors - ha...

Living Lavallee

WowWowWow! Congrats! It will so be worth being together again! May all go smoothly for you!