August 12, 2008

First Day of School!!!



My kids all start school on different days this week. Alivia started today! I can't believe she is in the 4th grade! We met her teacher at "Meet the teacher day", and she seems very nice!
Elijah went to school today for an evaluation only day. They just asked him questions for about a 1/2 hour to see how much he knows. He did awesome. He counted to 109, said his A,B,C's, and what sounds they make. Elijah was full of information. He was a little bit shy. His teacher Mr. Gallegos said that Elijah is VERY advanced, but they are testing this next couple of weeks and are going to put them in groups of levels with four other teachers. So hopefully Elijah won't get bored. It was so cute, Elijah's teacher said. "Elijah, can you read?" , and Elijah said. " NO, but I want to!!" And that is why we love school!
The triplets start school tomorrow, and Elijah's 1st official day is on Monday. I am kind of glad to be back on a schedule! Good luck to you all !

1 comments:

carey

great posts, Sara! Has Scott left again yet? I love the family pictures - - I bet you'll be so glad to have him home for good.

Enjoy school starting back up. :) I'm ready, but I'm not....this "middle school" idea is for the birds.