I was at work this morning, when the phone rang. It was the school nurse saying that Elijah was pushing a friend in a swing when it came back and hit him in the eye. She said very calmly that she thought he needed a couple of stitches. Off I went to spend the day in the ER. Poor little boy! He was not happy to be there. They ended up just super glueing it, and holding it tight with a butterfly strip. That looked more painful than the injury itself. Elijah was so brave and is now good and drugged on Advil. There is never a dull moment at the Brill house, or school.
August 22, 2008
Emergency Room AGAIN!
I was at work this morning, when the phone rang. It was the school nurse saying that Elijah was pushing a friend in a swing when it came back and hit him in the eye. She said very calmly that she thought he needed a couple of stitches. Off I went to spend the day in the ER. Poor little boy! He was not happy to be there. They ended up just super glueing it, and holding it tight with a butterfly strip. That looked more painful than the injury itself. Elijah was so brave and is now good and drugged on Advil. There is never a dull moment at the Brill house, or school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Poor Guy!!! Seriously, you deserve a HUGE break!!! Looks like the ball game was fun though! Take care!!!
He's a cutie! I'm glad it wasn't worse!
Post a Comment