

Can you believe we use to look like that? Look at all that hair!! I can't believe that we have been married for over 14 years. (No Regrets) Where does time go? I love Scott more today that I ever thought possible. He truly is my best friend. He is such a great husband and father. I have to admit that I think this Father's Day is going to be a little hard on us all. I couldn't have picked a better Dad for my kids. They absolutely adore him. He is our entertainer, and comic relief. We love you so much, Scott! We hope that you know that we think of you ALL THE TIME!! Thanks for all that you do! Happy Father's Day!

1 comments:
Ah! I remember that wedding photo announcement like it was yesterday!!! Happy Father's Day, Scott. Add us to the many people that love you. :)
Post a Comment