June 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Alivia!!!!






I can't believe she is 9 years old! She had a great day! It was one friend birthday party this year. Alivia invited her friend Sandra over. We all went swimming, then had a weenie roast in the back yard. We had birthday cake, and then scared ourselves silly with Ghost Hunters and scary movies. I love that Alivia still wants stuffed animals and baby dolls. She is so sweet and such a fun little person to be around. Happy Birthday Bean Burrito! We love you!

4 comments:

carey

Happy Birthday, Liv!!! How fitting is that monkey cake (too cute!). Our card is on the way (but late as usual). Sar, how have the magnets been coming along?

carey

Your comment really gave me the giggles (re. that you can't understand what Viva La Viva is saying so how can you help me on the test!)...yep, I have no idea what they are saying either, but gotta love the tune.

The Bryce Family

The cake turned out cute!!! Happy Birthday Alivia!!!

carey

How did I know that cute Allie would despise camping as much as I do....give her loves from me and tell her that next time we get together, we're doing the "Viva" farewell dance. :)