
This is the newest member of the Brill family. His name is Desmond. We are hoping that Phineas and Malachi will like him. My Mom and I went for a drive and ran into ,Keri, a friend of ours. We stopped to visit, and saw this really cute kitten. She was trying to find a home for three of them. He was soooooooo cute. My Mom was going to keep him, but we got to attached, and in a moment of weakness, Scott caved. So he is ours.

2 comments:
SO CUTE! We have contemplated getting a cat...that's why we don't even hold one. :) Have a safe trip home!
Hi Sara!
It's your older cousin Jill. I was surfing your mother's blog and came across yours and Tyler's. What fun to see your big adorable family!!! How cute!! What a great way to keep in touch. I'm also blogging now. You've all inspired me. I need to email Carey and Tyler. My blog is bondjillbond.blogspot.com
Love you!!
Jill
Post a Comment