I can't believe that Christmas is just around the corner. I thought that I would get ahead and take some pictures of my kiddos. I don't know what everyone elses houses are like at picture time, but ours is NOT a pleasant place to be. I can't believe that we survived. I can't believe they are smiling!! It could have been the several threats to their lives. Whatever it was, we are just really glad that it's over.
November 9, 2007
Christmas Pictures!!
I can't believe that Christmas is just around the corner. I thought that I would get ahead and take some pictures of my kiddos. I don't know what everyone elses houses are like at picture time, but ours is NOT a pleasant place to be. I can't believe that we survived. I can't believe they are smiling!! It could have been the several threats to their lives. Whatever it was, we are just really glad that it's over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Liv looks like a Sara mini-me in that picture!!! Do you see that?
Post a Comment