January 3, 2012

I WON! I WON! I WON!!!!

On New Years Day 2011, Scott, Allie, Alivia and I went to New York City. While we were there, visiting the NBC Studios, Scott needed to find the little boys room. So the girls and I walked around the studio waiting for Scott. There was a big sign, with a box, and some information cards to enter a contest to win a trip for 4 to Universal Studios. I thought, "Why not", so I filled in the information and put my card in the box. The middle of February, I received a phone call from a nice man named Garretty, from NBC Studios, telling me that I had won the trip. I have to admit that I thought it was a crank call, but after a few minutes, he convinced me that he was not joking. They sent me the information, and Scott and I picked to take our trip in December, for Christmas, since we would have to pay for the remaining 3 people's airfare and park passes. They put us in their Royal Pacific Hotel, there on the resort. They paid for airfare, and for 3 days park passes. The best part was that with the room key, we got to go in the express line for all the rides. We didn't wait in a line longer that 5 minutes.! It was amazing!!! My sister, Amy, and her husband, John, met us there, and we had a blast! It was by far the best family vacation so far!!! We are all huge Harry Potter fans, so we were the most excited about Harry Potter World! All I can say is WOW WOW WOW! It was amazing!!! Thank you NBC Studios!


And it begins...





Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry







Hagrid's house...





All aboard...





Hogsmeade...





So cute...





Hermione's Dress...





Mandrakes...Yes they were Very loud and annoying...





Love it...





More Hogsmeade...





The car and the Whomping Willow...





Bertie Bott's Beans...





Yes, they have the cards too...





Pumpkin Juice...






Loved the joke shop...





The details were amazing...





More Joke shop...






Beautiful...








So we go to get on the Jurrassic Park ride, and Amy and John,(Who have been there before) pull out their rain ponchos. I think that was really mean not to warn us that we were going to get soaked! Yes, we were drenched! I feel revenge in the air!!!

















Waiting for our food...





My music...





I love her!!!





Bullwinkle...





Sam played and won! Everytime he plays the ring toss, he wins. He was so sweet. He ended up exchanging it for a huge Minion from The Dispicable Me movie. He then found a lady with little kids and gave it to them! He made their day! So glad we didn't have to haul it on the plane home!





Whoville...






Elijah and Alivia with "Frank" from "Men In Black" He was so sweet... and no he didn't talk...






Our Hotel...





More of the hotel...






On our way home! What a great time!!!

0 comments: