November 1, 2010

Markoff's Haunted Forest 2010

The week before Halloween, we headed to Maryland, to see our cousins,
Jennifer, Jill, Jessica, John, and Jayne.
We left Friday and spent the night in a hotel,
with a swimming pool...Saturday, the REAL fun began!

Alivia and Elijah enjoying the pool.




Markoff's Haunted Forest



John and Joseph "Jousting"


Joseph and Elijah giving it a go.


I like this picture because it shows Sam sneaking up behind Joe.
Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky.


After checking out the forest, Jennifer took us to "Zip" lining through the forest.
Joe and Sam "gearing" up.


Elijah getting ready to go.



Natalie and Alivia waiting for their turn.


Here they go.....



He is so brave.



Yes, that is me. It was a blast... It went a long ways through the trees.
I thought I was going to hit a few of them.



Scott helping Allie through the forest.

After the fun in the day, we all went to eat, and then came back for the Haunted Forest. I didn't take any pictures, because it was to dark, and they wouldn't have done it justice. We had so much fun, throwing Hatchets, the boys shot a clown with paintballs, went through the haunted bus, and then for the finale, we went through the haunted trails.... I can't even describe how much fun it was. It was fun spending time with cousins, and seeing such an awesome place. Thank you so much Markoff family. We can't wait to go back next year!!




1 comments:

Jayne Layne

It was so good to see you guys TWICE this summer. Isn't the Haunted Forest great? Something I look forward too every October. COME AGAIN!