I took Alivia and Elijah to the beach in Ocean City. We went with friends, (Donna, Sheila and Hailey), and spent all day! We did it all... boogie boarding, swimming, buried Elijah, walked the Boardwalk and ate pizza and ice cream. We wore ourselves out. It was beautiful. Perfect weather, beaches, waves, and friends. We finally got home about 10:00 that night, and we will all be sleeping a very long time!!
July 23, 2010
Ocean City
I took Alivia and Elijah to the beach in Ocean City. We went with friends, (Donna, Sheila and Hailey), and spent all day! We did it all... boogie boarding, swimming, buried Elijah, walked the Boardwalk and ate pizza and ice cream. We wore ourselves out. It was beautiful. Perfect weather, beaches, waves, and friends. We finally got home about 10:00 that night, and we will all be sleeping a very long time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You always have so much fun! Elijah looks like "Dr. Sheldon" from CSI NY - such a hottie!
Wish I was there...great pictures!
Hey great pics! Bummer I wasn't there I was to busy at YC having a blast. I love the new background and the border around your pics. It's a keeper! Love ya
Sounds like you guys are enjoying the east coast. So exciting. :) Wish we lived closer and could visit. miss you guys.
Post a Comment