
Yes, we are moving again! We FINALLY got orders, and are heading to the East Coast. School is out the 28th of this month, and we are off. I won't be posting for a little bit, because I have a lot of dejunking and organizing to do. We should be in our house the 1st of July, which means a month in temporary housing. (not to excited about that one) We are looking forward to a new adventure, and we are told we will be there for 3 to 4 years! YEAH!!!
We are sad to be leaving our awesome friends and ward members. Remember you have a place to stay, if you want to explore the North East area of the US. We love you and will miss you!

2 comments:
Wow - are you selling your house? It would be grand to be somewhere for as long as 4 years - woohoo! Best wishes in all!
How is the moving process going?! I hope you are keeping your head above water. :) We are excited for your new adventure, Sar! Love & miss you guys.
Post a Comment