Could it really be a new school year? My kids are growing up. Didn't they just start Kindergarten? It seems that time goes faster with every year. How can I slow down time? I totally enjoyed them as babies. I use to worry about when they got to be teenagers, and wish that I could freeze them, while they were still little. Now that I have teenagers, I totally enjoy them! I love hearing about their day. I love watching them grow spiritually. Yes, I admit I even "Enjoy" the fact that they "Think" they know everything. I never imagined that I could love or enjoy them as much as I do. They make me so proud! They are ALL so strong. I pray for them everyday as they go through this mean world. They constantly surprise me with their maturity, and goodness among all the garbage they encounter. They truly are a chosen generation. I pray that they will make the world a kinder and better world. I know that my world is kinder and better with them in it. Yes, a LITTLE more chaotic, but kinder.
September 16, 2009
It's that time!!
Could it really be a new school year? My kids are growing up. Didn't they just start Kindergarten? It seems that time goes faster with every year. How can I slow down time? I totally enjoyed them as babies. I use to worry about when they got to be teenagers, and wish that I could freeze them, while they were still little. Now that I have teenagers, I totally enjoy them! I love hearing about their day. I love watching them grow spiritually. Yes, I admit I even "Enjoy" the fact that they "Think" they know everything. I never imagined that I could love or enjoy them as much as I do. They make me so proud! They are ALL so strong. I pray for them everyday as they go through this mean world. They constantly surprise me with their maturity, and goodness among all the garbage they encounter. They truly are a chosen generation. I pray that they will make the world a kinder and better world. I know that my world is kinder and better with them in it. Yes, a LITTLE more chaotic, but kinder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Your kids are great! Hunter has been seeming taller/bigger lately to me - funny that I can actually see it.
Post a Comment