
Saturday, we rented a boat. There is a little island in the bay, that has really great seashells. We spent a few hours there, and then headed for home. On the way back to the main boat dock, a dolphin was PLAYING in the wake of the boat. Apparently there are 3 dolphins that live in the bay, and they are very friendly. It was so amazing to see. They are absolutely incredible animals!
.

4 comments:
You know, we may just want to start hating you with all the fun things you are doing ALL THE TIME!!! Man, I hope you guys can survive the rest of your time. You make it sound so rough, NOT!!!
Hey! So I totally had a dream last night that you guys were coming home and for some reason I got to go there and escort you home?! It was great. The funny thing is I even got to ride in your beast. It was so very real. Guess that means I get to come out there huh?
I'm so glad you are having these amazing adventures, Sara. That is so DARN. COOL!!!
Cool Pic Mom!
Post a Comment