January 28, 2009

The things you find!!


We went snorkeling today, after work and school. It was a spur of the moment thing. We just wanted to get out of the house. Samuel is turning out to be a great animal finder. We were snorkeling for about 20 minutes, when Sam yells, "Look what I found!" He lifts up this beautiful starfish. It was amazing! We had such a great time. I have decided that "I love the ocean!"

4 comments:

carey

Sweet!!! You are back! We got your message - - holy cow, what an amazing experience you guys are having. Allie looks adorable. I'll write you soon - we miss you!

Jenni

Sara...it's Jenni Burnside Radford, I found your blog and love seeing your adventures! You're kids have grown so much, especially Joseph. I remember him from doing Speech at Discovery and man, he has changed :) My blog is jenandcase.blogspot.com So fun to see your family!!!

Laura

Man, life down there looks rough!!!Snorkling after school, or any other time, sounds like a blast. We miss you!

Cash Crew

That is Awesome! I love that picture! Sounds like life is great. We sure do miss you all:)