I get asked a million questions a day! Where is this? Where is that? How do I do this? Can so and so come and play? What is for dinner? Can i have a snack? Can I hit him? (that one usually is asked rarely) Do I have to do my chores? Why do I have to go to school? Do I have to eat that? Why does my room have to be cleaned? Why make my bed? What is soda made out of? Why can't we eat out everyday? Now times those questions and many others by 5. I seriously think I will lose my mind one day.
I was going about my day on Sunday when,out of the blue, Elijah asked. "Mom, will you still massage my feet when I have big, hairy, manly feet?" Now those spontaneous questions I love. Talk about having a good laugh! The answer was, of course, "YES!"

4 comments:
BAH! What a funny kid! I love it! Thanks for the laugh this morning. ;)
SO FUNNY!! You'll love this post down the road....
How cute is that little kid! What a hilarious request!
Now that is hilarious!!
Post a Comment