March 8, 2008

Soccer Time!!!



It's Spring! Where we live that means SOCCER! We have never attempted to play this sport, but this year we joined the Boys and Girls Club Soccer League. They play on Saturday mornings. I signed Alivia up to the 8 year old team, and Elijah up to the 5 year old team. Today was the first practice. I must say I was very surprised that Alivia and Elijah are VERY good. Alivia played Goalie and blocked a few goals. She even has the scrapes to prove it. Elijah was so good his coach was heard saying "That one knows what he's doing" 5 year olds are very entertaining to watch. I think we have found his sport. He loves to run. He loves to run FAST, and he is amazing at kicking the ball. The most important thing is that they had a blast!!

2 comments:

carey

We miss & love you guys! Thanks for visiting us!!! XOXO

Jayne Layne

how fun for them. I admire anyone that plays soccer... Constant running! Hope they have a good time.