January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Allie, Joe, and Sam !!!!!!




Can we believe they are 12? We celebrated (dinner and a movie) early with Scott, then Grandma Sherie flew in and we had cake and ice cream, Then Tyler, Carey, Calvin, and Liam came to visit for a few days. We had so much fun seeing and visiting with them all. You all are the greatest! It is great to have so much support and love. I got a job at the kids' school. I gave my two week notice(at the Dental Office)and I start on Feb.11th. I think it will be fun to be there, where they are!

4 comments:

carey

Love the pics! But, the ones of Scott & the fam make me sad. :( We loved seeing you guys. Thanks again so much. Wow! You quit your job??? We need to catch up!

jill

Happy Birthday cute kids!!! You and your family are so strong to let Scott go. WAAHHHH! I'm sure it's SO hard!!! You're a strong woman!!!

carey

Grrrrr......we get shamrocks but no new posts?! I can't TAKE it!!!

JENNIFRO

I CANNOT believe they are so old. It seems like just yesterday that Grandma was calling them "the pups."
Miss her. : )